Baby #3 is a a baby girl and let's just say I am thrilled. I really thought it was another boy and was so happy to hear the words "It's a girl."
I love having ultrasounds and seeing
their body move and see all their little features. It is a reassuring
feeling to actually see them growing.
She was very active during the whole ultrasound and took longer to get all the pictures they needed because she was moving so much. In this profile picture, she had her leg extended over her face. She may be a future gymnast :)
This little girl did give us a little scare. On the ultrasound, they found two abnormal things that could indicate some developmental problems. We choose to get a genetic testing done so that we could prepare ourselves if we knew our child would have development problems but the test came back normal and we do have a healthy baby girl!


So excited for baby girl!
ReplyDelete